Privacy and cookies policy
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the website operator – www.healinginstitute.eu
4. Cookies are used to: adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs, maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used on the Website: “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website, cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website, “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website’s websites are used, “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc. “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings website or inform about each time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the web browser menu. Embedded content from other sites.
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in a similar way as if the user had visited the website directly.